If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published.
- In the coming weeks, authors will receive instructions to upload their slides to be placed on the IEEE ICCVE 2022 Virtual Platform for attendees to download. Authors will be asked to upload their slides No later than Monday, February 7, 2022 to ensure they are available to attendees via the virtual platform.
- REMINDER: At least one author per accepted paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- Each author will be required to present live at IEEE ICCVE 2022. Authors will have the option of presenting either onsite at Florida Polytechnic University OR virtually via Zoom. Authors will be asked to specify the orientation in which they are presenting during their registration and final paper submission.
- If your plans change after your final submission, please contact Claire Folkerts to notify the conference organizers. All changes in registration that require a refund can be made on/before Monday, February 7, 2022 for a full refund of the difference in amounts. If any changes occur AFTER February 7, 2022, the change will be made, but no refunds will be issued.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.