IEEE ICCVE 2022 is designed as flagship event to promote the dialogue between academia, industry and regulators with respect to the connectivity and synergy between automated and electrified vehicles and infrastructure. Industry innovations, results of academic research and new policy frameworks and standards developments will be discussed and showcased at the conference to inspire new product and process developments.
What will set this conference apart from others is the interaction of participants and exhibitors with an integrated virtual and physical environment which allows a unique experience, such as:
- Integration of virtual and physical exhibition booths
- Combination of virtual and physical technology demonstrations
- Localized exhibition content explained by experts which have regional market knowledge
- Cross-regional dialogue on research and technology trends
- Substantial improved reach to international experts from the support locations